Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Preview of the Abandoned Temple (or IS it Abandoned?)

 Plugging away on the finishing touches on Map Pack 8. Tonight I fiddled with the map I'm calling "Abandoned Temple" 

Or is it abandoned? Is it even a temple? I don't know. I feel like this is the kind of place that a Sith Lord may pull strings and make the big wheels roll, or perhaps a band of mercenaries have occupied some old tomb and are using it as a safe house.

Here is a preview. 




Map Pack 8 is going to print in just a few weeks. This will be a very limited print run and many copies have already been reserved, so place your order now! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Resistance Base/Asteroid Mine Preorders are Live!

      I decided to take a little detour and sort of spontaneously put out a little side map as I continue work on MAP PACK 9: WAR TORN GALAX...

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About The Adventurers' Atlas

My photo
I was inspired a few years ago to create maps for games that I love. It's developed into a passion and lucrative hobby.