Sunday, September 12, 2021

Skyrail Station

 Here's a close up look at the Skyrail Station featured in Map Pack 8. This map had a few inspirations, The primary notion for it came from the train robbery scene in Solo: A Star Wars movie, along with a recent visit to train station, as well as recollections of going to the Smithsonian via the Metro Redline as a kid. 

This map was actually kind of a hassle to make. The biggest hassle was trying to figure out how to make the train track work and what kind of terrain it should be. Furthermore I had to reconcile the existence of the bridges over the train track, The simple answer, they're retractible bridges. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Resistance Base/Asteroid Mine Preorders are Live!

      I decided to take a little detour and sort of spontaneously put out a little side map as I continue work on MAP PACK 9: WAR TORN GALAX...

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About The Adventurers' Atlas

My photo
I was inspired a few years ago to create maps for games that I love. It's developed into a passion and lucrative hobby.